CDS Jobs for 339 Post – UPSC Combined defense Service recruitment 2022 is announced for 339 vacancies. Interested Candidates can follow the direct URL Below to apply within the stipulated date. please go through the entire article and carefully read all the paragraph for full vacancy details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, useful links, application process, application fees, salary details, Requisite documents and other effective information. consequently, if you aspire to apply for the CDS recruitments , then scroll down this article for more beneficial Information.
CDS Jobs for 339 Post
|Conducted By||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||Combined Defense Services Examination.|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Salary||Rs 15,500 – 2,50,000 /-|
|Eligibility||Unmarried/married male & female candidates|
|Last date of application||7/06/2022|
CDS Jobs for 339 Post – Eligibility criteria
Candidates Cant be selected for the job when they are interested only, they will be recruited when they can fulfil the eligibility criteria. To know the condition to apply for this job are tabulated below-
- Educational Qualification :
In Below table we are provided the post wise educational qualification details of the CDA recruitments –
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||The Applicants should have a graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution.|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||The Applicants must have Engineering degree from any recognized university.|
|OTA (Officers Training Academy)||Graduate from Recognized university or Equivalent.|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||The Applicants must hold a Engineering degree from a recognized university with physics and mathematics or B.Tech from recognized university.|
- Age Limit –
The post wise Age limitation of the applicants are tabulated below. keep checking –
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||19-24|
|OTA (Officers Training Academy)||19-24|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||19-24|
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||19-24|
- Marital Status & Sex :
Find out complete details about Eligibility criteria in the table given below –
|Post Name||Marital status||Sex|
|INA & IMA||Unmarried||Males|
|AFA||Married & Unmarried||Males|
|OTA||Unmarried||Both (Males & Females)|
UPSC CDS Recruitments- Requisite Documents
While the applicants apply for CDS recruitments , the applicants necessarily need to support their application with some key documents. the key documents that the applicants must upload with their application form are listed below –
- Passport size photocopy of the applicants.
- Photocopy of the applicants signature.
- Pan Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter Card.
- Educational Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Pay slip.
UPSC CDS recruitments – Vacancy Details
In below section we have shared the vacancy distribution of UPSC CDS recruitments 2022. The Category wise distribution of vacant seats are as under for reference –
|Name||No. of vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Officers training Academy (Women)||16|
|Officers training Academy (Men)||169|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
UPSC CDS Recruitments – Pay Scale
To know the post wise salary details, keep an eye on the below table –
- Captain :– 61,300 – 1,93,900 /-
- Major :- 69,400 – 2,07,200 /-
- Lieutenant :- 56,100 – 1,77,500 /-
- Lieutenant Colonel :- 1,21,200 – 2,12,400 /-
- Colonel :- 1,30,600 – 2,15,900 /-
- Lieutenant general HAG Scale :- 1,82, 200 – 2,24, 100 /-
- Brigadier :- 1,39,600 – 2,17, 600 /-
- Major General :- 1,44,200 – 2,18, 200 /-
- HAG + Scale :- 2,05,400 – 2,24, 400 /-
- COAS Level :- 2,50,000 (fixed)
- VCOAS/Army CDR/ NFSG :- 2,25,000 (fixed)
- Military Service Pay :- 15,500 p.m. (fixed)
UPSC CDS Recruitments- Application Fees
As per The Official Notification, The Intend And Eligible applicants need to transmit the Applicable Fees According to the Category. follow below to know the category wise application fees –
- General Category/OBC/EWS – 200/-
- SC/ST/Son of JCOs, NCOs, ORs & Female Candidates – Exempted from fee payment.
The Payment can Be Done by Credit card/ Debit Card/Net Banking or Cash Deposit in any branch of SBI bank. (Online/Offline Mode).
CDS Jobs for 339 Post – How To Fill The Application Form?
We Have Shared The Steps Related To UPSC CDS Recruitments Application Form For the Sake OF interested Candidates in Below. Follow The Step to fill your application form-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- click on the Combined Defense Services Examination (II) 2022
- Read All The Instruction Carefully under The Section Of Part I and Click on Yes Button.
- Now The application form will appear on the Computer Screen.
- Then carefully Fill Your Personal Details like name, DOB, contact number etc.
- Select Your Preferences and Continue to Fill Part II
- Pay The Application fees via net banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
- Once The Payment is Done then, select the desired exam center From the list.
- You Need to upload all the scanned documents that are required in support of your application form.
- make sure you upload the correct documents in specified format and size.
- Recheck The Application And Finally Click On The Submit Button.
- Take a Print out of Your Application Form for Future References.
CDS Jobs for 339 Post – Selection Procedure
The Selection of the Candidates for UPSC CDS Recruitments is made through following 5 steps –
- Written Exam.
- SSB Interview.
- Personality Test.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Examination/Physical Test.
CDS Jobs for 339 Post – Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for each post is tabulated below-
2. General Knowledge
3. Elementary Mathematics
|OTA (Officers training academy)||1. English|
2. General Knowledge
CDS Jobs for 339 Post – Important Dates
Which are the Important dates to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitments ? when does the application process will start? when does the application process close? what is the date of exam ? get the answer to all your queries in below table –
|Online application start Date||18/05/2022|
|Online application closing date||07/06/2022|
|Admit card release date||August 2022|
|Interview date||To be announced soon|
|Final result||to be announced soon|
Useful Links – UPSC CDS Recruitments
Candidates can apply for this recruitments through the below provided application link –
UPSC CDS Recruitments – Contact Details
Moreover, If you have any query or doubts related to UPSC CDS Recruitments details like salary details, important, syllabus or any other information , feel free to contact Us. The contact Information is given below –
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Facilitation counter – 011- 23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Email ID – feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in
Important FAQs – UPSC CDS Recruitments
- What is the Basic salary of CDS Jobs for 339 Post ?
Ans :- Rs- 15,500 – 2,50,000 /-
2. What are the documents required to apply for CDS Jobs for 339 Post ?
Ans :- Please check the above Required Documents section.
3. What is the last date to apply for CDS Jobs for 339 Post ?
Ans :- The last date to apply for UPSC CDS recruitments is 07/06/2022
4. How many vacancies are announced for the CDS Jobs for 339 Post ?
Ans :- Total 339 vacancies are announced for the UPSC CDS recruitments .
5. What is the selection procedure for CDS Jobs for 339 Post ?
Ans :- UPSC CDS has 5 stages of the selection process.