Drug Inspector Post 2022: UPSC Department has released a new job notification for various post namely Drug Inspector, Assistant Director, Assistant Registrar general and others. Candidates interested in applying for any of these post can apply before the last date. a total number of 206 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
In this article we have gathered some beneficial information regarding this recruitments such as Eligibility criteria, important documents, application process, application fees, pay scale, exam pattern, syllabus and more information. If you never want to miss any job notification and upcoming job update then bookmark this web page and check it regular.
Drug Inspector Post 2022
Summarised overview of important details of the Drug Inspector and other Recruitment is given below –
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Job location||All over India|
|Post name||Drug Inspector, assistant director, Masters in Hindi, Assistant General Registrar|
|No. of Vacancies||206|
check all the requisite documents from below. scroll down to know-
- Applicants photograph.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter Card
- Pan Card.
- mobile Number.
- Signature photocopy.
- Caste Certificate.
- Pay Receipt
Required Eligibility Criteria – Drug Inspector Post 2022
Check the Eligibility Criteria For this Recruitment from Below. all the Details has been Displayed there. keep reading this article for further details-
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Drug Inspector||Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda from a Recognized University.||Not Mention|
|Assistant Director||Post Graduate Diploma in Management or Masters Of business Administration, Master Of Business Economics Or Master Of Commerce.||Not Mention|
|Masters In Hindi||M.A in Hindi from a recognized University||Not Mention|
|Assistant Registrar General||M.A in Geography from a recognized University||Not Mention|
|Junior Scientific Officer||M.SC in Mathematics and Physics from a Recognized University||Not Mention|
|Assistant Professor||Good academic Record as Defined By the concerned university with at least 55% marks.||Not Mention|
|Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||Must be Registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register M.D (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) & M.S (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) From a Recognized University.||Not Mention|
Drug Inspector and other Recruitment – Vacancy Details
In below table we will mention the post wise vacancy details. keep checking.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Director |
|Masters in Hindi||1|
|Assistant Professor (Law)||8|
|Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||1|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||1|
|Assistant Registrar General (Map)||1|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology)||2|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives)||1|
|Scientist B ( Chemistry)||3|
|Assistant Director (Cost)||22|
Drug Inspector and other Recruitment – Application fees
The Applicants need to pay a required application fee while applying for Drug Inspector and other Recruitment 2022. The application fee has to be paid via online mode –
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for Drug Inspector Post 2022
To apply for the Drug Inspector and other Recruitment 2022 Candidates have to follow the following Steps-by-step procedure-
- Visit the Official website.
- Read all the details Carefully
- Click on the apply now button and Select the category which you want to apply
- Fill all the required details such as Name, DOB and others information.
- Then Upload all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and make sure to finalize your application.
- Then click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application for future purpose.
Selection process – Drug Inspector Post 2022
The Applicant has to go through the following stages to get selected for Drug Inspector and other Recruitment post-
- Written test.
- Documents Verification.
Drug Inspector and other Recruitment- Salary structure
In Below section we will describe the post wise salary structure –
- Drug Inspector : level – 08 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA. (30 Years)
- Assistant Director (Banking) : level – 08 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. (30 Years)
- Masters in Hindi : level – 10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (40 Years)
- Assistant Director (Cost) : level – 10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (35 Years)
- Assistant Registrar General : level – 12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. (50 Years)
- Scientist B (Chemistry) : level –10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (35 Years)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics) : level – 7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (33 Years)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives) : level – 7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (35 Years)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology) : level – 7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (30 Years)
- Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) : level – 11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA. (50 Years)
- Assistant Professor (Law) : level – 10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC (35 Years)
Important Dates – Drug Inspector Post 2022
The vital dates for Drug Inspector and other Recruitment exam according to UPSC calendar are as follows –
|Notification Released Date||14.05.2022|
|Online application start Date||14.05.2022|
|Online application Closing Date||02.06.2022|
|Last date for printing of completely submitted online application||03.06.2022|
NOTIFICATION PDF – GET DETAILS
|SSC Jobs for 797 vacancy – GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs- Drug Inspector Post 2022
- How many vacancies are announced for the Drug Inspector Post 2022?
Ans : A total of 206 Vacancies are Announced For UPSC Drug Inspector and other Recruitment exam.
2. What is the Educational Qualification Requirement For Drug Inspector Post 2022?
Ans : The educational qualification Requirements for Drug Inspector and other Recruitment is Graduation And Masters Depending Upon The Post.
3. What is the mode of Application For Drug Inspector Post 2022 ?
Ans : It is Totally Online process of Application.