JSSC Stenographer Recruitment – Jharkhand Staff Select Commission has given an employment notification for Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination. Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy can fill the criteria and apply online before the stipulated timeline. 452 are announced through this recruitment drive. there are a large number of seats are available for this examination. Candidates can fill out the form till 13th August, 2022. Candidates must have good knowledge in Stenography. Maximum age for male candidates is 35 years and female 38 years. Candidates should possess in graduation.
Regarding this employment notification, we have shared all the important aspects for ease of the candidates such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application fee, useful links, important dates, and much useful information. Commission will take OMR based examination. Keep checking our website regularly for the latest updates.
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Jharkhand Staff Select Commission|
|Recruitment name||JSSC Stenographer|
|Pay scale||35000 – 112400|
|Age limit||Up to 40 Years|
Some Useful Fact about JSSC Stenographer Recruitment
- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been Constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008.
- The office of the commission was situated at Dhurwa, Ranchi.
- It Started its journey on 1st August 2016.
- The first chairman of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was Srimati. Mridula Sinha was an IAS Officer and Shri Surendra Kumar (Retired. IAS) is the current chairman of this commission.
- The commission held examinations for appointment to varieties of post in the Government Sector
Vacancy details of JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Stenographer – 452
Eligibility Norms of JSSC Stenographer Recruitment
- Degree from Recognized Institution
- Skill in Stenography
- The age of the candidates should be 21 – 40 years.
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
Instruction to fill the online application form
- Interested applicants are advised to read all the information given in the official notification before applying online.
- Click on Online application link.
- Then click on the “New Registration” Button And Complete the Registration process without any mistakes
- After registration Click on the Login.
- Then fill the application form. Enter correct details of the candidates.
- Upload a photograph, signature and required documents.
- Check the application form carefully
- Make payment using the link generated.
- Submit and download the application.
- Then print the application form for future reference.
Selection Process of JSSC Stenographer Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on a basis of –
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||01.06.2022|
|closing date of online application||27.07.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||27.07.2022|
Pay scale/Remuneration of JSSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Stenographer||35000 – 112400|
Q – What Will be the salary in JSSC ?
Ans: 35,000/- to 1,12,400/- based on job role.
Q – Is JSSC a government Recruitment?
Ans: JSSC is Government recruitment.
Q – Is JSSC a Good Place to work?
Ans: It is one of the best place to start career.
Q – Does JSSC have the job satisfaction?
Ans: Well from the past JSSC has been one of the most rated place for freshers recruitment.
Q – From when you can fill up application form for JSSC recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates will have to face interview.
Q – How Many Vacancies are in JSSC ?
Ans: in this recruitment notification there are 452 vacancies.
Q – Can anyone Apply for Job in JSSC?
Ans: With basic eligibility criteria anyone can apply or go for interview.
Q – When JSSC is going take Interview?
Ans: Stay tuned for updates.