KPSC Recruitment – Karnataka Public Service Commission( KPSC) has published an advertisement for the Assistant Electrical Inspector. There are a total of 30 vacancies, so job seekers can apply before the opportunity is gone. The detailed information about the KPSC grade B inspector is given below. This announcement of KPSC recruitment is indeed a career option for the graduates. To know important dates, salary, selection process, age limit, and eligibility criteria follow our page. Candidates who have B. Tech engineering degree from a recognized university they can apply. Remember that the last date of Submission is 23 August 2022. Hurry up!
KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Karnataka Public Service Commission( KPSC)|
|Recruitment name||KPSC Recruitment|
|Job role||Assistant Electrical Inspector|
|Pay scale||Check notice|
|Age limit||18 – 35 Years|
Some Useful Fact about KPSC
- Kerala Public Service commission is body created by the Constitution of India
- It was commonly known as KPSC
- The head office of the commission is situated in Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
- KPSC advice the Government on all matters relating to civil services.
- Present chairman of the commission is MK Sakeer.
Assistant Electrical Inspector of Chief Electrical Observatory – 30 Vacancies
- Applicant must have degree/Certificate or Equivalent of B.Tech, Engineering from a recognized institute/ Board.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 – 35 years
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates||Ex-Serviceman|
Instruction to fill the online application form
- Applicants can Visit the official website or click
- The homepage will appear on your computer screen
- The applicants are advised to check the recruitment section and find the Advertisement no
- open the pdf and read the instruction carefully
- Registered yourself in to the portal
- A new User ID & Password will be created
- it will be required for filling up the application form
- The application form will open up on your screen
- Start your application process by providing the vital details.
- Click on to SAVE & Continue
- Applicants should upload all the necessary documents in prescribed format
- To complete the application process, applicants need to pay the application fees via online.
- to complete the process ,Press the submit option.
- The aspirants should print a copy of the online application form for convenience in further use.
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||25.07.2022|
|closing date of online application||23.08.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||23.08.2022|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||Check Notification|
|NABARD Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
Q – How many are available in KPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: There are 30 seats allocated for KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission).
Q – Is it a Government Recruitment?
Ans: Yes It is a government job recruitment.
Q – Which are the Posts available to apply in Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022?
Ans: As per the official notification of KPSC, job seekers can apply for only Assistant Electrical Inspector from Chief Electrical Observatory positions.
Q – What is the academic qualifications to apply in KPSC ?
Ans: Candidate must have B.Tech, Engineering degree or equivalent.
Q – What is the last date to apply in KPSC Recruitment?
Ans: The window to submit online applications will be open till 23 August 2022.
Q – How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022 online?
Ans: The details are given above. Go through the whole and apply.