MNNIT Jobs for Asst post- Hurry up there is a good news for all the Candidates Who are actively looking for Job in Government Sector. Recently Motilal Nehru National Institute of technology is released a notification for various post. MNNIT is accepting application for the position of Assistant Director, librarian, Senior Scientific, Technical officer and other vacancies. All the Interested candidates can utilize this Golden Opportunity by applying for this recruitments before the closing date of application. as per the Official notification , a total of 13 vacancies are announced.
Bringing it to you, we have accumulated all the information related to MNNIT Recruitments here such as Eligibility criteria, important documents, useful links, exam pattern, pay scale, application process, selection criteria, application fees, syllabus and other beneficial information. So Quickly go through the entire article and submit the MNNIT Recruitment by clicking on the below provided Direct link. We suggested to the candidates that keep connected with this page to get complete information about MNNIT Job Recruitments.
MNNIT Jobs for Asst post
|Conducted by||Motilal Nehru National Institute of technology|
|Recruitment name||MNNIT Recruitment|
|post name||Assistant Director, librarian, Senior Scientific and more.|
|No. of vacancy||13|
|Educational qualification||B.TECH, B.E, MBBS|
|job category||government job|
MNNIT Jobs for Asst post – Vacancy Details
In below table we are Allocating the vacancy distribution of MNNIT Recruitment.-the details of the post according to the level are as follows –
|Level||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Level – 10||Scientific/Technical Officer||2|
|Level -12||Senior Scientific/Technical Officer||1|
|Level -12||Dy. Librarian||1|
|Level – 14||Librarian||1|
|Level – 12||Dy. Registrar||2|
|Level -14||Principal scientific/Technical Officer||1|
|Level – 13||Superintending Engineer||1|
|Level – 10||Medical officer||2|
|Level – 10||Assistant Director||1|
|Level – 12||Senior Executive Engineer||1|
MNNIT Jobs for Asst post – essential Documents
Here we have shared some important documents which is required while for applying the recruitments. the list of documents are listed below-
- Applicants Mobile number
- Email Address (Email ID)
- photograph of Signature
- valid ID card
- Caste Certificate
- academic details.
- Fee receipt.
Application Fee for MNNIT Jobs for Asst post
There Are Different Application Fee Structure For Different Categories Candidates. the Application Fee structure are Shared Below-
UR/OBC/EWS – 500/- (Non-Refundable)
SC/ST/PWD – No fees Required
Women – Nil
Eligibility Condition to apply for MNNIT Jobs for Asst post
Candidates should check the eligibility Details of MNNIT Recruitments. Furthermore, willing candidates can go through the following section to know the eligibility details –
- Principal scientific/Technical Officer : B.E, B.TECH In Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology.
- Scientific/Technical Officer : B.E, B.TECH in Metallurgical Engineering & Material science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & communication Engineering, Chemical, computer science Engineering or M.SC in Physics & Chemistry.
- Senior Scientific/Technical Officer : B.E, B.TECH In Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering.
- Medical officer : MBBS Degree Or Equivalent Degree.
- Senior Executive Engineer : B.E, B.TECH In Electrical Engineering.
Maximum age limit for each post shall be as per Recruitments Rules.
The age relaxation will be applicable only for participation in this regular recruitment process only.
Age Relaxation for ST/ST/OBC/Ex- serviceman/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per the Government Norms.
How to apply for MNNIT Jobs for Asst post ?
The Candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for MNNIT Recruitment
- Visit the Official website of MNNIT
- Click on the Apply online link.
- A new Page appears on the computer screen.
- Read all the Instruction carefully and proceed by clicking on yes.
- select your category.
- start filling your application form and enter your details correctly.
- Pay the Required application fee through online transaction.
- Upload scanned documents as required in the application form.
- Click on the submit button only after you are sure about the details filled are correct.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Salary Structure of MNNIT Jobs for Asst post
Salary details are discussed below-
Senior Executive Engineer : PB-3 & GP- 7600/-
Scientific/Technical Officer: PB-3 & GP- 5400/-
Senior Scientific/Technical Officer: PB-3 & GP- 7600/-
Assistant Director: PB-3 & GP- 5400/-
Medical officer: PB-3 & GP- 5400/-
Superintending Engineer: PB-4 & GP- 8700
Principal scientific/Technical Officer: PB-4 & GP- 10,000 /-
Dy. Registrar: PB-3 & GP- 7600/-
Dy. Librarian: PB-3 & GP- 7600/-
Librarian: PB-4 & GP- 10,000 /-
Selection Process – MNNIT Assistant Director and other post
The selection procedure is tabulated below-
- Screening Test
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Documents Verification.
MNNIT Assistant Director and other post – Important Dates
Date of Notification – 19/05/2022
Opening date of online registration – 23/05/2022
Closing date of online registration – 13/06/2022
|AIIMS Recruitments – GET DETAILS|
Essential FAQs of MNNIT Jobs for Asst post
1. Is there any AGE relaxation for MNNIT Recruitments ?
Ans – To obtain all relevant details regarding age relaxation , read the advertisement carefully on the official website.
2. What is the process of selection for this Recruitments ?
Ans – The selection will be based on a screen test/written test/trade Test/Presentation/Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
3. What is the required application fee for MNNIT Recruitment ?
Ans – 500/- is the application fee for UR/general candidates and no fee for PWD/Women/Ex- Serviceman.