NABARD Recruitment – NABARD Grade ‘A’ Exam is directed in every year to recruit suitable candidates for various post namely Assistant Manager post at different levels. The exam of selection is define by 3 stages-prelims, mains and interview, in the year 2022, NABARD has declared 170 posts for Assistant Manager group A vacancies on 12th July, 2022. The details of NABARD Grade A notification of Assistant Manager has been published on 18th July, 2022. Not only this job you can check any other state govt. job and central govt. Job in our website. Hurry up! The seats are limited.
NABARD Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||NABARD (National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development)|
|Recruitment name||NABARD Recruitment|
|Job role||Assistant Manager|
|Job location||Across India|
|Pay scale||28,150/- Approx.|
|Age limit||21 – 40 Posts Wise|
Some Useful Fact about NABARD
- National Bank for Agriculture and RURAL Development was founded on 12th July, 1982.
- It was established under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
- It is commonly known as NABARD.
- Since its inception, It is active in developing and matching in rural area.
- The NABARD is works for politics, planning, operation in the field for agriculture and other economic condition in the rural area of India.
Vacancy details of NABARD Recruitment
Total 170 in Different Posts –
- Assistant Manager in Grade A Rural Development Banking Service
- Assistant Manager in Grade A Rajbhasha Service
- Assistant Manager in Grade A protocol & Security Service)
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Hindi from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%) medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject
- PG Diploma in Hindi to English and vice-versa in Translation (minimum one year) from any recognized University.
- Candidates must study English and Hindi as subjects for at least 02 years in bachelor’s degree course
- Master’s Degree in English or Hindi from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%) medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject OR
- Master’s Degree in English from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%) medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject in at least 02 years of bachelor’s degree course.
- Candidates should be able to translate from English to Hindi
The age of the candidates should be between 21 – 40 years (post wise).
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee of NABARD
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
|750/- to 800/-||100/- to 150/-|
Instruction to fill the online application form
- Candidates can go forward the below given application link or visit the official page.
- Then click on the apply online/Registration link.
- The application form will be shown on your screen.
- Fill in all the particulars with proper information such as application.
- click on the continue.
- After That upload the all constituent Documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the payment online method for this application.
- Click on the submit option to complete the application process.
- Save and take a print out of the application form for your future reference.
- Best of luck for your upcoming exam. Thank you visit again.
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||18.07.2022|
|closing date of online application||07.08.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||07.08.2022|
|1. Assistant Manager (Grade A) Rural Development Banking Service|
2. Assistant Manager (Grade A) Rajbhasha Service
3. Assistant Manager (Grade A) protocol & Security Service
|UPSC Recruitment – GET DETAILS|
|Advertisement PDF||GET DETAILS|
|Official Page||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
Q – How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment?
Ans: Application Procedure is written above.
Q – How many vacancies are available in NABARD Recruitment?
Ans: As per the Official Notification there are 170 vacancies available in NABARD.
Q – Is it a government Recruitment?
Ans: Government Undertaking
Q – What is the Last Date of NABARD Recruitment?
Ans: 07.08.2022 is the last date for NABARD Recruitment 2022.
Q – What is the Application Fees for NABARD Recruitment?
Ans: 750/- to 800/- for the UR OBC and the other Reserved Categories will have to pay 100/- to 150/- post wise.
Q – Is there any official notification for this Recruitment?
Ans: Notification is given above.