NIFT Recruitment – National Institute of Fashion Technology has published their job for various posts including Assistant, stenographer and other posts. This exam will be done on a written test and skill development. Candidates who are eligible for the job should complete their graduation at any recognized university. There are 32 seats to be fill by the eligible applicants. Willing candidates can apply for this recruitment within the given time frame. The deadline for this recruitment is 31st 2022.
All the necessary information about this recruitment like age limit, pay scale, selection process, important dates are available on this page . So. we suggested to the aspirants that read the entire text to get complete details about NIFT Recruitment. Every detail of information will be published on our website. For such information keep following our website.
NIFT Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Recruitment name||NIFT Recruitment|
|Pay scale||Check Notification|
|Age limit||27 years|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
Some Useful Fact about NIFT
- National Institute of Fashion Technology is one of the top-ranked institutes in India.
- It was commonly known as NIFT.
- NIFT started its journey in 1986
- It was situated in Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- NIFT is a self-explanatory institute that offers courses in fashion, design, technology, and management.
- At present, The institute has 17 branches all over the country.
- Currently, it offers Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in design and management.
- The Institute is affiliated with the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
Vacancy details of NIFT Recruitment 2022
- Assistant – 03
- Machine Mechanic – 01
- Steno – 01
- Nurse – 01
- Junior Assistant – 08
- Library Assistant – 01
- Lab Assistant – 16
Eligibility Norms of NIFT Recruitment
- Bachelors Degree for the Posts in their relevant Trade
- The age of the candidates should be 27 years as on 01.08.2022
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
Instruction to fill the online application form of NIFT Recruitment
- At first, visit the official website or download the application form by the link which is given in the below section.
- Candidates should send their applications to the mentioned address. Interested applicants are requested to download the application form and send it to the given address:
Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, Gh — 0 Road
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Required documents should be attached with the application form.
- Pay the application fee in form of a Demand Draft.
- Then submit or send the application to the address.
The candidates will be selected on a basis of –
NIFT Recruitment – Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application|
|closing date of online application|
|Last date of online fee payment|
Pay scale/Remuneration of NIFT Recruitment
|Assistant – 03|
Machine Mechanic – 01
Steno – 01
Nurse – 01
Junior Assistant – 08
Library Assistant – 01
Lab Assistant – 16
|Check Official Notification|
|HMFW Recruitment 2022 – GET DETAILS|
Q – What is the Full form of NIFT ?
Ans: Full form of NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology
Q – Is This a government recruitment?
Q – Where to submit the Application?
Ans: Through the official website.
Q – How will you be contacted for an interview?
Ans: Through Mail. Candidates must be updated with the Application procedures.
Q – How can you check the status of your application?
Ans: We have all the detailed updates above . stay in touch.