NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. there are total of 177 vacancies available. all of the candidates who desire to apply for NPCIL Recruitment can apply before the last date of application. The last date of application is 15.07.2022. Further, the post announced notice is for various position and according to required qualification. In this article we have shared a bit information about NPCIL Trade apprentice recruitments such as salary structure, Eligibility criteria, important dates, important documents, selection process, vacancy details, useful links and other effective information. To get complete information about this recruitment go through the entire article.
NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022
The short information regarding the NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 Is tabulated below –
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Name||NPCIL recruitment 2022|
|Position||Trade Apprentice post|
|Eligibility||ITI Or Equivalent|
|Age limit||14 – 24 years|
|salary||7700 – 8855 /-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 – Requisite Documents
While making an application for the Job recruitment, the applicants are need to upload certain documents in support of their application. it is advisable to keep the documents handy to avoid any inconvenience. the vital documents are listed below. you can check –
- Qualification certificate
- Age proof certificate
- residential certificate
- Aadhar Card
- contact details
- Valid Email ID
- Caste certificate.
- Photocopy of the signature
- Passport size photograph
Vacancy details of NPCIL Trade apprentice Recruitments
The vacancy break up under the NPCIL Trade apprentice Post is given below in the table for a better understanding of the candidates
|Name of post||No of Post|
|Refrigeration & Air conditioning||09|
Eligibility Norms – NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022
To eligible for NPCIL Trade apprentice Post ,applicants must fulfil the given condition. Applicant make sure that they fit the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authority to get selected –
4. Electronic Mechanic
9. Refrigeration & Air conditioning
|1. ITI in Electrician Trade.|
2. ITI in Fitter trade
3. ITI in Instrument Mechanic trade
4. ITI in Electronic Mechanic trade
5. ITI in PSAA/COPA trade
6. ITI in Welder trade
7. ITI in Turner trade
8. ITI in Machinist trade
9. ITI in Refrigeration & Air conditioning trade
|Age Limit||The minimum age of the candidates should not be below 14 years and maximum age limit is 24 years|
|Age Relaxation||1. SC/ST – 5 years|
2. OBC (NCL) – 3 years
3. PWD – 10 years
|Nationality||The candidates must be a citizen of India|
Prescribed Application fee
If you want to know more about application fee, please go through the Notification pdf.
Step to fill the application form – NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022
Interested candidates can have a look below to apply for the recruitments
- Go to the official website of NPCIL
- Then click on the Notification PDF
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required details which is mentioned in the application form such as name, age, qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents such as passport size photo, qualification certificate with self attested copies of all supported documents.
- The application form sent by the below address –
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
Kakrapar Gujarat Site
Anumala – 394651, Ta. Vyara , District – Tapi, Gujarat
7. The application form sent before the last date application. application received after the last date for any reason will not be considered.
Salary Information of NPCIL Trade apprentice Post
|Post Name||Pay scale|
4. Electronic Mechanic
7. Refrigeration & Air conditioning
|1. Programming & systems administration Assistant/ Computer operator & programming assistant (PSAA & COPA), Welder||7700/-|
Selection Method of NPCIL Trade apprentice Recruitments
The selection process for NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 takes place in multiple stages based on the Merit. the different stages of selection listed below –
- The applicants will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI course.
- The selected candidates has to produce a police verification from the district police authority & a character certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting training.
Key Dates – NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022
What are the vital dates related to this job recruitments ? this is a common question that comes in the mind of every candidates. for those candidates we have shared the key dates of NPCIL recruitments. the important dates are tabulated below –
|Application start date||09/06/2022|
|closing date of application||15/07/2022|
|Notification release date||09/06/2022|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
|Application Link||GET DETAILS|
|Notification PDF||GET DETAILS|
|Patna High Court Job 2022||GET DETAILS|
FAQs of Trade Apprentice Post
1.What is the selection method of NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 ?
>>>> Please check the Selection Method section. In this Section we have shared all the Information.
2.What type of documents needed to apply for NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 ?
>>>> Go through the official notification
3.What is last the date of application process ?
>>>> The last Date Of Application is 15.07.2022
4. What is the mode of application for this NPCIL Trade apprentice Post 2022 ?
>>>> It is totally Offline application process.