PMC Recruitment – Pune Municipal Corporations (PMC) released their recruitment for 448 posts, these are Assistant Legal Officer, Junior Engineer, clerk typist and Assistant Encroachment Inspector. Willing candidates are asked to get detailed information about eligibility criteria step by step application process, pay scale, selection process, application fees and other effective information. The applicants will easily get to these through following our website. Last date of filling up form for various posts is 10th august. The candidates who are interested go through the details and confirm that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Hurry up, The vacancies are limited.
PMC Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Pune Municipal Corporations|
|Recruitment name||Pune Municipal Corporations Recruitment|
|Job role||Assistant Legal Officer|
Assistant Encroachment Inspector
|Pay scale||Check Notification|
|Age limit||21 – 40 Years|
Some Useful Fact about PMC
- Pune Municipal corporation is the civic body that governs the inner limits of Pune
- It was started is journey on 15th February, 1950
- Pune Municipal corporation Is commonly known as PMC.
- The general body of the corporation be composed of 162 directly elected councilors.
- Present commissioner & administrator of PMC is Vikram Kumar.
- The land of PMC was donated by Late Shri. Bhausaheb Shirole.
Clerk Typist – 200
Assistant Encroachment Inspector – 100
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 135 Posts.
Assistant Legal Officer – 04
Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning) – 04 Posts.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
PMC Eligibility Norms
- Candidates Must Complete 12+2 or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Degree in the related trade is a must
- The age of the candidates should be 21 – 40 Years (Different for Various Posts).
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee of PMC
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
|Check Notice||Relaxation will be as per the rules of Recruitment Authority|
Instruction to fill the online application form of PMC Recruitment
- Applicants can Visit the official website
- On the home page ,applicants are advised to find the Advertisement PDF
- Then , the applicants are redirected to a new page
- Read and understand all the instruction
- Then choose tab click here for new registration
- A new username and password will be created
- Once your login credentials are made, then log in to the official portal
- Start to filling the application form with the detailed requirements.
- upload all the documents as mentioned in form.
- Pay your application fee through online
- preview the application before final submission
- if there is any mistake then correct the details and click on the Submit button.
- print a copy of the online application form for convenience in future reference.
Selection Process of PMC
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
- Document Verification
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||20.07.2022|
|closing date of online application||10.08.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||10.08.2022|
Assistant Encroachment Inspector
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Legal Officer
Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning)
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
|Check the Official Notification|
|KPSC Recruitment 2022 – GET DETAILS|
Q – Is it a Recruitment Processed from Government?
Q – How many posts are available in PMC recruitment?
Ans: As per the notification there are 448 Posts.
Q – Which are the Posts available to apply in PMC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: As per the official notification of PMC, There are
Q – What is the academic qualifications required to apply in PMC ?
Ans: Candidate must complete 10+2.
Q – last date to apply in PMC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The application window will be open till 10 August 2022.
Q – How to apply for PMC Recruitment?
Ans: Details related to application procedure are given above. Go through the Notification and apply.