SRFTI Recruitment: Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute , Kolkata is currently recruiting for 19 posts. Willing candidates need to have some basic knowledge on film and need to hold a degree in any relevant discipline. People who are willing to apply are asked to get details about eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees etc. Keep the notification bell on and keep checking our website on a regular basis. Good luck and hurry up, the seats are limited.
|Conducted By||Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute|
|Recruitment name||SRFTI Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Professor, Assistant Professor, Engineer|
|Pay scale||Up to 1,36,515/-|
|No of vacancy||19|
|Age limit||63 years|
|Last date||30 Days from the date of publication|
Some Useful Fact about SRFTI
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute is one of the premier film institutes in India.
- It was commonly known as SRFTI .
- SRFTI is situated in Kolkata West Bengal.
- This institution started its glorious journey in 1995.
- It was named after The great filmmaker Satyajit Ray.
- It was established by the government of India as an independent educational institution.
- In 2019 The Institution was named the best film school in the world by the National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Samian Dutta is the CEO of this institute.
Vacancy details of SRFTI Recruitment
|Post name||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Broadcast Engineer||01|
Educational Qualification :
Dean (Electronic & Digital Media)
- Degree from Recognised University
- Minimum 2 years’ Post graduation from Recognised University in Cinema, Television, Digital Media
- 8 years professional Experience
- Post graduation Degree/ Diploma in Motion Picture Photography or Cinematography or Videography
- 8 years professional Experience
Assistant Professor –
Post graduation Degree/ Diploma in Motion Picture Photography or Cinematography or Videography
8 years professional Experience
Age limit –
The candidates age not exceeding 63 years.
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality – The applicants must be the citizen of India
Required application fee
- 1,200/- for the General Candidates
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will get relaxation as per SRFTI Management
Instruction to fill out the online application – SRFTI Recruitment
- First, Candidates can visit the official website.
- Then you have to register.
- The application form will be visible on your screen .
- Fill all the details that show in the SRFTI application form.
- Then upload all the scanned documents.
- Select your course for which you can take the admission.
- Click on Continue.
- Proceed to payment via online.
- When you have filled out your application form then you can proceed to pay application
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- When you have submitted the application form then you take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The candidates will be selected through following stages
- Trade test
- Documents verification
Important date of Application
|Notification release date||30/07/2022|
|Opening date of application||30/07/2022|
|closing date of application||29th August 2022|
|Interview Date||15th September – 23rd September 2022|
Salary/Emoluments – SRFTI Recruitment
|Dean (Electronic & Digital Media)|
Assistant Broadcast Engineer
Quick Link Area
Q – How SRFTI is going to process the recruitment?
Ans: Through the Interview.
Q – Are there any guidelines for SRFTI Recruitment?
Ans: Yes there is one which You can download from here.
Q – Is SRFTI a Good Place to Work for?
Ans: If you ask me I will say yes. Its really a good opportunity.
Q – How anyone can submit application in SRFTI?
Ans: Application Procedure is given here.
Q – How will I be contacted for an interview?
Ans: They will call you for interview.
Q – How can I check the status of my application?
Ans: Check regularly for upcoming updates.