Supreme Court job – Recently, The Supreme court of India released a job notification for a Junior Court Assistant position. Through this recruitments drive, a total 210 vacancies are announced for this position. candidates who are willing to become a part of this department, then This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates. so, hurry up and fill out the application form before the last date of application.
This article can get information about the Supreme court job such as Educational qualification, age requirement, salary, important dates, important link, application process, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process and many more. To get more information about this recruitment stay tuned with this page. we help both freshers & experienced candidates to get the government job notification on this page.
Supreme Court job
Check important details about supreme court job from the below table
|Conducted by||Supreme court of India|
|Recruitment name||Supreme Court job 2022|
|Position name||Junior court Assistant|
|age limit||18 – 30 years|
|educational qualification||bachelors, computer knowledge|
|Job location||Across India|
What kind of Documents needed to apply for Supreme Court job 2022
While applying for any job recruitments candidates needs to handy some important documents. Check the necessary documents from below –
- Candidates ID Card
- Photocopy of Signature
- Computer degree certificate.
- Educational certificate
- caste certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Mobile Number
- Experience certificate
- Valid Email ID.
- Disability certificate (If any)
Supreme Court job – Eligibility criteria
Applicants who are full filling the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the Junior Court Assistant post. In below we have shared the complete information about required educational qualification and age limitation, follow below –
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates should have graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 word per minute (WPM) in English typing on computer.
- The applicants must have knowledge in computer operation.
Age requirements :
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SV/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates are as per the government norms.
Application fee required for Supreme Court job
The category wise fee structure for Junior court assistant online application is given below. application fee once paid will not be refunded. The required application fee paid by via online mode only. check the below table to know the complete information –
On this page, know in detail how to fill out the application form
- Go to the Official Website Of supreme Court Of India.
- Now click on the Apply Online link.
- A new page appear on your screen.
- Carefully check the eligibility to apply for this post
- Then start to fill out the application form carefully with required details
- Upload all the documents which is mentioned in application form.
- Pay the application via Online.
- Take a print out of the application from for future reference.
Total Vacancy Information
|Junior Court assistant||210 (tentative)|
Salary/Remuneration of Junior Court Assistant
The salary of a Junior court assistant (GROUP – B Non-Gazetted) is placed in level – 6 of the pay matrix with initial basic pay of 35,400 /-. the approximate gross salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs – 63,068 per month.
Exam pattern of Supreme court Recruitment
The applicants have to qualify in each of the 4 test by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by Supreme court of India. The section wise number and other details are given below –
Selection process Of Junior Court Assistant Post
The selection process will be done through the below listed process –
- Written Exam. (Time) : 2 hours
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- English Typing test.
- Descriptive Test.
- Documents verification.
|SBI Recruitment 2022 – GET DETAILS|
Important date of Supreme Court job
|Starting date of online submission||18/06/2022|
|Last date of Online application||10/07/2022|
|Notification release Date||18/06/2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
Faqs of Supreme Court job 2022
1. How many vacancies are released for this recruitments?
Ans : A total 210 vacancies are released for the Junior court assistant post.
2.What is the last of application for Supreme Court job?
Ans : The last date of Supreme Court job application is 10/07/2022.
3.What is the maximum age limit to apply for Junior court assistant post?
Ans : The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 30 years.
4. What is the basic pay scale of Junior court assistant post?
Ans : The basic salary of a junior court assistant is 63,068 per month.