UPSC Recruitment – Union Public Service Commission has announced their application recruitment for technical advisor post. There are, Total 16 vacancies to be filled. Vacancy is for assistant director for 11, 1 for reader, 1 for technical advisor, senior lectures for 2,1 for assistant stores officer. Applicants can be apply for this post till August. As per UPSC notifications candidates must have completed diploma, M.S,M.D and PG degree from any recognized university. Candidates maximum age should be 50 years as per UPSC notifications. Technical advisor must have a degree in mechanical engineering. All the eligible candidates can check UPSC official website.
In this article, the applicants can find all the Important details regarding UPSC recruitment such as eligibility criteria, necessary documents, salary, application process, application fee, selection process and many more information. Keep the notification on for this post. Stay tuned with this article for more government Job updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment name||UPSC Recruitment|
|Job role||Assistant director|
|Job location||Across India|
|Pay scale||Check Notification|
|Age limit||Check Advertisement|
|Qualification||Diploma, Degree, as per posts|
Some Useful Fact about UPSC
- The Union Public Service commission is commonly known as UPSC.
- It is one of the premier central recruitment agency in India under the govt of India.
- It was established on 1st October, 1926 under the public service commission by the govt of India act 1935.
- The commission is responsible to take all the upper level examination.
- The agency’s main building is located Dholpur house in New Delhi.
Vacancy details of UPSC
- 16 Vacancies
- Candidate Must get a Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution
The age of the candidates should be 32 years as on 01.08.2022
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee of UPSC
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
Instruction to fill the online application form
- First candidates can go to the below-provided application link or visit the official website
- before filling up the form applicants need to read the general instruction very carefully
- Then applicants have to register if they are new on this website.
- Then the application form will be visible on your screen.
- Read all the detailed information and instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form with the proper information that asked for.
- Click on the Continue.
- Then upload all the necessary documents.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then make the payment online.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Lastly submitted the application form, save it and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process in UPSC
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
- Written Exam
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||07.07.2022|
|closing date of online application||11.08.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||11.08.2022|
|Level – 07 in The Pay matrix|
|BDL Recruitment 2022 – GET DETAILS|
Q – How To Apply for UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans: Application process is given above.
Q – Where to find the application Link ?
Ans: The Application can be done from the official Website.
Q – Who Can Apply in UPSC Recruitment?
Ans: Aspirants who have the matching with Eligibility Norm Can submit Application.
Q – Is it Government or Non Government?
Q – Is UPSC a Good Place to Work for?
Ans: Definitely its really a good opportunity for the Job Seekers.
Q – How to submit application in UPSC?
Ans: Application Procedure and all the other details related UPSC Recruitment is given both in the official notification and here. You will find it above.