AP TET Recruitment 2022 – Andhra Pradesh government has issued a notification for Andhra Pradesh teacher eligibility test 2022 (AP TET). All the aspiring candidates who are eagerly waiting for this teacher recruitment can fill the application form before the last date of application. The online form submission will begin from 16/06/2022. Whenever the application process is start we will update this page and attach a direct link below of this article. you can use the link for filling the application form.
This article explores how to fill the application form & cover other topic such as eligibility criteria, Required documents, exam pattern, important date, important link, vacancy details, application fee. In below you can also learn about selection process, syllabus and other important information. If you want to get latest information keep connected with us. Scroll down this page to know more about this recruitment.
AP TET Recruitment 2022
|Conducted by||Department of school education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recruitment Name||Andhra Pradesh teacher eligibility test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Educational Qualification||D.L.E.D, B.ED|
|Last date of application||16/07/2022|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|No. of post||6000+|
AP TET Recruitment 2022 – Required Document
- Govt Registered ID Card
- mobile number
- contact number
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- disability certificate (if any)
- Residential certificate
- Matriculation Result
- Educational qualification certificate
- Voter card.
AP TET Recruitment 2022 – Application fee
the fee for submission of application & for the conduct of computer based examination fee is 500/- for each paper. If you want to get more information about fees go through the official notification.
Examination Date of AP TET Recruitment 2022
|Date of Examination||paper||Timing||Duration|
|06.08.2022 – 21.08.2022||I (A)||9.30 A.M – 12.00 P.M|
2.30 P.M – 5.00 P.M
|06.08.2022 – 21.08.2022||I (B)||9.30 A.M – 12.00 P.M||2.30 Hours|
|06.08.2022 – 21.08.2022||II (A)||9.30 A.M – 12.00 P.M|
2.30 P.M – 5.00 P.M
|06.08.2022 – 21.08.2022||II (B)||9.30 A.M – 12.00 P.M||2.30 Hours|
Pass marks of AP TET Recruitment 2022
|General||60% marks & above|
|BC||50% marks & above|
|SC/ST/PH/ Ex – Serviceman||40% marks & above|
AP TET Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Educational qualification||Age||Nationality||Age Relaxation|
|Primary Teacher – |
1. Intermediate/senior secondary with 45% & pursuing the final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education.
2. Intermediate/senior secondary with 50% & pursuing the final year of 4 year bachelors in elementary education.
3. Intermediate/senior secondary with 45% & pursuing the final year of 2 year diploma in education.
4. B.A, B.SC, B.COM pass or pursue the final year 2 year diploma in elementary education.
|18 – 40 years||The candidates must be a citizen of India||5% age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates with intermediate level qualification.|
|upper Primary Teacher –|
1. B.A, B.SC, B.COM pass with minimum of 45% marks & pursuing 1 year bachelor in elementary education.
2. B.A, B.SC, B.COM pass with minimum of 50% marks & pursuing 1 year B.ED special education course.
|18 – 40 years||The candidates must be a citizen of India||5% age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates with minimum 12th class qualification.|
Application process of AP TET Recruitment
- Visit the official website first.
- home page will appear on your desktop screen.
- search for the APTET Application form 2022
- then , registered yourself with your ID nd Required Details.
- Log In with mobile number and password.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- fill the application form very carefully with required details such as name, mobile number, age etc.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Upload all your documents like DOB certificate, passport photo etc.
- Preview the application form and finally click on the submit button.
- at last, you should take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Selection Process of AP TET Recruitment 2022
The selection process will be done through 3 stages
- written examination
- Documents verification.
Useful Links of AP TET Recruitment 2022
|10 Highest Paying IT job – GET DETAILS|
FAQs of AP TET Recruitment
1. What is the mode of Application ?
Ans >>> The application process will be done through Online mode.
2. How many vacancies are released for AP TET Recruitment?
Ans>>> a total 6000+ vacancies are released for this recruitment.
3. What is the last date for online application?
Ans>>> the last date of online submission is 16.07.2022