CGPSC Peon Job 2022 – A piece of good news for all 8th & 10th pass candidates that Chhattisgarh Public service commission recently released a notification for Peon post. The Job seekers can utilize this golden opportunity and apply for this recruitment before the last date of application. The CGPSC Peon Job 2022 registration process started from 08/06/2022 and shall continue until 02/07/2022.
In this article. the aspirants can check out the beneficial details about CGPSC Peon recruitments such as Application process, application fees, selection process, salary details, important date, useful links, vacancy details and many more. To get complete information about it read the entire article.
CGPSC Peon Job 2022
|Conducted by||Chhattisgarh Public service commission|
|Recruitment name||CGPSC Peon Recruitment|
|Age limit||18 – 35 years|
|Salary||As per Official notice|
|Qualification||8th, 10th pass|
|Mode of application||Online|
Necessary Documents – CGPSC Peon Job 2022
The size & dimension for the documents to be uploaded CGPSC Peon application form has been clearly mentioned in the official notice and Applicants must keep in mind the same while uploading their documents.
- Latest passport size photo
- Signature photo
- 10th pass result.
- Caste certificate.
- residential certificate
- Valid Email ID
- Contact number
- Aadhar card
- voter card.
- Pan Card.
What kind of eligibility criteria needed to apply CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates must hold the required eligibility parameters to get recruited at the post of Peon as discussed below :
|Educational Qualification||Age limit||Age relaxation|
|1. The candidates must be 8th pass & 10th class qualified from a recognized school|
2. the candidates should have knowledge to ride a bicycle
|The candidate must be age group of 18 to 35 years as on 01/01/2022||SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates age relaxation as per government norms|
To know more about age relaxation go through the official notice.
Step to apply for CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022
The process of application is totally online. so, the interested candidates should apply for this post as early as possible, as waiting till the last moment may let the applicants face server problem. willing candidates can follow these easy step to fill the CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022 application form. please have a look at below –
- First, visit the official website of CGPSC or directly click on the below provided link.
- A new page appear on your computer screen.
- click on the APPLY ONLINE Button & you will be redirect to a new page
- Register yourself with required information.
- Then log in with username & password.
- Your application form is on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form very carefully
- enter your personal details, Mobile number, educational details etc.
- Next applicants can proceed to upload a photo, caste certificate, signature, result etc.
- Pay the accessible application fee via UPI, net banking, credit card, debit card.
- Recheck the application form and finally click on SUBMIT button.
- it is suggested to the candidates to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Selection process CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022
The CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022 selection process involves the following stages –
- Written exam
- Documents Verification
Important date to apply for CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022
|Starting date of online application||08/06/2022|
|Last date of online application||02/07/2022|
|notification release date||31/05/2022|
|Chandigarh Police Job 2022 – GET DETAILS|
1.When Did The Official Notification of CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022 release ?
Ans : The Official notification for CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022 has been released on 31/05/2022
2. When did the online form submission start for CGPSC Peon Job 2022 ?
Ans : The Online Form Submission For CGPSC Peon job 2022 has started from 08/06/2022.
3. How Many Vacancies will be filled through CGPSC Peon recruitment 2022?
Ans : A total 80 Vacancies are released for this notification.
4. Is it online application process or Offline?
Ans : It is totally online application process.