NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment – The National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh is currently announcing job vacancies for 5505 posts. These types of jobs with huge vacancies come once in a blue moon. The candidates are hereby requested to be aware of every single detail as it can be a huge plus point for applying. This website will provide you the direct link to apply and the detailed information about eligibility criteria, step-by-step application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, useful links, important dates, application fees etc.
This much awaited recruitment has many steps to follow before getting into this job. Candidates should have an equivalent degree in any relevant discipline. Follow our website and keep the notification bell on to get updated.
NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment
|Conducted by||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recruitment name||NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment|
|Job role||Community Health Officer|
|No. of vacancy||5505|
|Qualification||GNM, B.sc Nursing, Post basic nursing, Mid wives|
|Job posting||Uttar Pradesh|
|Las date of application||09th August, 2022|
Useful Document to apply under NHM Chief Medical Officer Recruitment
- Caste Certificate
- Qualification certificate
- passport size photograph
- scanned copies of signature
- Disability certificate (If any)
- Government Issued ID
- Contact details
- Valid Covid Experience Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- The candidates should have General nursing and Mid wifey – RNRM from a recognized institute
The candidates should have B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university
- The applicants must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives council.
- The applicants must have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
The age of the candidates should not exceeding 35 years as on 20th July 2022.
Age relaxation for the category candidates are as per the government rules.
Vacancy Distribution of NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment
|Community health officer||2202||550||1486||1157||110||221||5505|
Important details About NHM
- National Health was established in the year April 2005.
- It was commonly known as NHM.
- The NHM was launched by the Government of India
- Since its inception, The NHM focuses on Affordable, accessible, accountable & quality services to the vulnerable groups of the community.
There are no application fee are required to apply under this recruitment.
Instruction for filling application form of NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment
- Applicants need to visit the official Website
- read the eligibility carefully before apply
- If you are satisfied with eligibility Norms then click on the Apply Online link
- Open the application form
- Fill in all the particulars with proper Information.
- Upload all the necessary document
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take a preview of the application form
- Then clicks on Submit Button
- keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
Salary of a Community Health Officer
|Community Health Officer||During the Training period – 10,000/- per month|
After the training period – 35,500/- per month
The candidates will be selected on a basis of following stages
- Computer based online test
- Personal Interview
- Documents verification
Starting Date of Online Application – 20th July 2022
Date of Notification release – 19th July 2022
Last Date of Online Application – 9th August 2022
|CBRI Recruitment 2022 – CLICK HERE|
Adequate Link – NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application link||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Question
1. How Many Vacancies Are announced Through NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment ?
Ans. Through this recruitment drive, There are total 5505 vacancies are announced.
2. Which Post will be released Through NHM Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. Community Health Officer Post will be announced through this recruitment.