OPSC Recruitment – Odisha Public Service commission(OPSC) has published their latest notifications. Total 102 vacancy for Assistant Agriculture Engineer(AAE). Other details of OPSC AAE such as, age
limit, education qualifications, application process, application fees are given below. You can apply OPSC AAE from 12th July to 12th august, 2022. There are a good job opportunity who preparing for a govt. job. This the interested candidates should apply the OPSC official website before closing date. Not only this job you can check any other state govt. and central govt. job in our website. Thus, scroll down this page for more details.
OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Odisha Public Service commission|
|Recruitment name||OPSC Recruitment|
|Job role||Assistant Agriculture Engineer|
|Pay scale||Up to 44,900/-|
|Age limit||21 – 38 years|
|Qualification||Degree in Agricultural Engineering|
|Job category||Under Government|
Some Useful Fact about OPSC
- Odisha Public Service commission is the state agency.
- It was commonly known as OPSC.
- OPSC was founded on 1st April, 1949.
- The Odisha Public Service commission was established with the aims to Endeavour to provide best human resource in civil posts & regulate all complaints relating to pensions.
- It was located in Cuttack, Odisha
|Name of the post||total vacancy|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer||102|
Eligibility Norms – OPSC Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must have Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years.
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Online Application fee
|General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category||SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates|
|Check Notification||Check notice|
Instruction to fill the online application form
- Firstly, you can Visit the official website of OPSC
- On the home page ,find the Advertisement no 05/2022
- you are redirected to a new page
- Open the detailed Notification PDF and Read it before apply
- If you are satisfied to the condition then click the Apply online Link
- Then choose tab click here for new registration/Log In
- A new username and password will be created
- Once your login credentials are made
- Log in to official website with the credentials
- In the application form, Enter all the information corrected in the mandatory field.
- Then, the applicants are advised to upload all the document in prescribed format.
- Pay your application fee
- Take a preview of the online application form ,if there is any mistake then correct the details
- The you need to click the Submit option for final submission
- print a copy of the online application form for convenience in future reference.
Selection Process of OPSC Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
- Written Test
- Viva Voce Test
Important date of Application
|Opening date of online application||12.07.2022|
|closing date of online application||12.08.2022|
|Last date of online fee payment||12.08.2022|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer||Up To 44,900/-|
Q – How Many vacancies are available in OPSC Recruitment?
Ans: There are total 102 vacancies are available under this recruitment drive.
Q – What is the basic Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment?
Ans: The applicants should be Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.
Q – How To Apply for OPSC Jobs?
Ans: You will get the detailed instruction Above.
Q – What will be the salary for the Agricultural Engineers?
Ans: The candidates will get Up to 44,900/-
Q – What is the job location?
Ans: The job location of OPSC Recruitment is Odisha