PDIL Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates in vacant posts of Projects and Development India Limited . PDIL is a reputable company that provides job opportunities for job seekers. Willing candidates are asked to follow our website regularly. There will be information about eligibility criteria, step-by-step application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees etc. Do not forget to keep the notification on. For more such information about any recruitment keep visiting our website. Along with the Information ,We will provide the direct link only for you.
PDIL Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Projects and Development India Limited|
|Recruitment name||PDIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Diploma, Degree Engineer|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Pay scale||23,040/- to 59700/-|
|No of vacancy||132|
|Age limit||37 – 43 years|
|Qualification||Diploma, degree Engineer|
|Last date||28th August 2022|
Some Useful Fact about PDIL
- Projects and Development India Limited is an engineering service provider.
- It was commonly known as PDIL.
- IPDIL Was started its journey on 1978 under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of govt. of India.
- At present, The headquarter of the PDIL’s situated in Noida.
- The PDIL industry is spread over chemicals, fertilizer, oil, gas, pipelines , refinery and many more related areas.
- The total share capital of the company is Rs. 60 crore and the paid up Capital is Rs. 17.30 crore .
Vacancy details of PDIL Recruitment 2022
Number of vacancy for Diploma Engineer
|Mechanical Engineering piping & Material Handling||04|
|Mechanical Engineering Machinery||01|
|Inspection & NDT||03|
|SSP & QC Audit||01|
|Fire & Industrial Safety||11|
For more details about vacancy, refer to the official PDF
Eligibility Criteria – PDIL Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification :
- Civil Engineering – Diploma in Civil
- Mechanical Engineer (Material Handling & Piping) – Diploma in following Trade
- Mechanical Engineer (Machinery) – Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)
- Electrical Engineer – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Inspection & NDT – Mechanical Engineering – Diploma or Equivalent, ASNT lvl ii Certificate
- QC Audit & SSP – Hons in Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Fire/Industrial Safety – Diploma in following trade.
Age limit –
Maximum Age should be 37 – 43 as per posts.
Age Relaxation –
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
Nationality : The applicants must be the citizen of India
Required application fee – PDIL Recruitment 2022
Instruction to fill out the online application – PDIL Recruitment 2022
● Aspirants can go through the below shifted application link or check the application.
● Then touch on the apply or registration link.
● The application form will be manifest on your screen.
● After that fill the form with the proper information such as name, age , nationality etc.
● Then click on the continue.
● Thereafter upload all the necessary documents as referenced in the form.
● Recheck the application form.
● Then make the payment online.
● click on the submit button to complete the submission process.
● lastly the application form save and take a print out for future reference.
candidates are Refer to the official notification.
Important date of Application
|Notification release date||On the Notification|
|Opening date of application||29.07.2022|
|closing date of application||28.08.2022|
|Engineer With Diploma or Equivalent (III – I)||26,600 – 35,300|
|Engineer with degree or Equivalent(III – I)||38,250 – 59,700|
Quick Link Area
Q – Is PDIL provider of technology/ engineering solutions of fertilizer related projects?
Ans: No PDIL do not have a technology or engineering Solution. It is an entrepreneur Company.
Q – Is PDIL a manufacturing facility?
Ans: Yes, PDIL is a manufacturing facility.
Q – What is the Basic pay scale of PDIL?
Ans: Pay Scale is given on the official Notification. Download and Check it.
Q – PDIL, government or private?
Ans: Well, it is an undertaking of Indian Govt.
Q – Where to found the PDIL Official website Link?
Ans: You will find it here.
Q – Is Their any current projects in PDIL?
Ans: Yes it’s ongoing.